Association of Bulgarian Villages is founded in 2006. ABV is the first NGO in Bulgaria, which operates in rural development activities and farm policy.
11 Alexander Stamboliiski Str.
phone: +359 877 07 00 07
email: [email protected]
The main objectives of the Association of Bulgarian Villages (ABV) are:
- Development and information awareness about each Bulgarian village and investment opportunities;
- Create a positive and responsible attitude to the villages;
- Legislative Initiative in Bulgarian villages;
- Promotion of rural tourism;
- Support and promotion the tourist attractions in the villages;
- Development and implementation of innovative and advanced technologies in agriculture;
- Attracting foreign and Bulgarian investors in non-agricultural activities;
- Attracting investment to revive agriculture;
- Promoting and preserving traditional customs, folklore and crafts;
- Reduction of unemployment in rural areas;
- Reduction of migration from rural areas;
- Improvement of quality education in rural areas;
- Improving health care in rural areas;
- Develop policies for getting people back in the villages;
- Information support, according to the EU regulations concerning the rural and agriculture sectors;
- Support of active people in the villages in the preparation, writing and implementation of projects financed by the EU and international investors.